Cat / Pet SittingServices & Costs
Holidays, work commitments, days away or evenings out … if your cat or other pet is happy to spend their time in the comfort of your own home whilst you are away, or if your cat is elderly or on medication, then I am here to help you.
It’s important that you enjoy your holiday or outing totally relaxed, safe in the knowledge that your pet is safe and happy staying in their favourite place. You can rely on Sweet Harmony to be there for your pets when you need to be away from home.
I offer a pet sitting service to Bournemouth pet owners in an area that includes Ensbury Park, Moordown, Redhill, Wallisdown, Bearwood, Longham, Parley Cross, West Parley and Ferndown.
Pet Sitting Charges
Up to 3 cats / pets
Starts from £9
Charge for key collection & return from £5
Bank Holidays double time
P.O.A. for Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday & Easter Monday
- For safety reasons and for peace of mind, I would require that your cat is a ‘house cat’ for the duration of your time away.
- I will empty and clean the litter tray at every visit.
- Fresh water will be provided at all times and food will either be given for the visit or left down so you pet can graze at leisure throughout the day.
- Medication can be administered, including diabetic injections. Full written instructions must be provided, and a Medication Form completed by the owners of a cat requiring medication/injections.
- I can also carry out plant watering and small security measures such as tuning lights on/off and picking up post.
- I am happy to consider pet sitting visits to homes outside of the Bournemouth area listed above, but may need to make an extra charge to cover travelling costs. Please contact me with any questions.
Home Visits & Evening Pet Sitting
Pet care while you are away for the day or enjoying a night out
Ideal for very young puppies who’ve not had all their inoculations, that need to be fed regularly, and to be let out to go to the loo.
Or for older dogs, cats or other pets that require some TLC or medication while you are away.
Know that they are safe and happy
I am happy to text or email pictures of your pet to reassure you that he or she is safe and happy at home while you are away.
I will be happy to discuss your pet’s own personal requirements; they are all individuals and what works for one does not necessarily work for another.
So if any of the services outlined here are unsuitable for you I will be able to provide a bespoke service which will suit you and your pet’s needs.
Proud to help care for …
Bev W on Facebook
Emma M on Facebook
Lynda E on Facebook
Sarah A, Bournemouth
Lyn Etches, Chairperson, Bournemouth & District Dog Training Club
Karen (WhiteGlass58) on Yell.com
Paula L on Facebook
Charlotte L on Facebook
“I have had the pleasure of knowing Gillian for over 25 years. She is one of the most trustworthy & selfless people that I know of. With an enormous love for all creatures great & small. Gillian is one of only 3 people I would trust with my own animals, as she always puts them & their safety first above anything else. She has helped out in my Luxury Cat Hotel and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone as a walker or pet sitter.”
Jo Ellis, Proprietor, Snuggle Inn Luxury Cat Hotel
Kris W on Facebook